Automatic and configurable image and video derivatives
The visual quality of images and video has a direct impact on the brand image and the message those images convey, and importantly provide the best user experience possible.
Each and every channel, and/or device, may require a different and optimized version of an image. Manually creating multiple versions of an image can be very time-consuming. eyebase provides the ability to automate and customize, on-the-fly, image derivatives.
Here are key capabilities of this eyebase feature:
- Up to five different formats of the file are created, for example an image file may have a thumbnail, web-ready and print-ready version and more.
- Configuration of metadata: IPTC/EXIF values within images, EPG values in audio/video.
- Set the destination folder and/or collection.
- Automatic extraction and recording of technical information such as image dimensions, dates, original file name, etc.
- Store other pre-defined metadata where suitable.
- PDF documents can be analyzed on import and have created additional files which are the individual sections or pages of the imported file.
- Keyframes can be made of a video´s contents, allowing navigation by individual scene later on.
- Upload profiles can be created for individual users or made available to all users.