Automatically extract and record data from each asset and leverage the data to heighten the user experience.
- Tags – standard and custom: Tag images to help categorize assets and filter search results.
- Thesaurus of tags in hierarchy: Tag settings that roll down to sub-assets, unless otherwise specified.
- Different fields by asset type: Leverage the DAM to change the type of information depending on the asset.
- IPTC data transformation: Automatically transform textual information from the IPTC tag which can then be transformed to combo lists, multi-select lists, or thesaurus fields. Users could even write certain IPTC information into the file before it is being downloaded to get case-specific IPTC information or even information in a certain language.
- Map-based searches: Search assets on a map using GPS functionality and geo-fencing.
- Multilingual tags: A multilingual tagging experience allows one user to enter a tag in their language while another user searches that same tag in a different language.